Saturday, March 14, 2009

I know it is not Halloween but I cam across these pictures and wanted to share them.
I won't say who this is but she was the leader in all of this fun!!

And I won't say who this is either but she had a lot of fun with her daughters. Some times it is good to act out your dark side, right?
This was our ring-a-round the rosie ghosts. I think they had fun too. A lot of people thought they were neat and took pictures of their kids by them. I think that is Bob and Alisa on the otherside. They dressed up more respectable than others. It was a lot of fun and the father person had to get in and help everyone. This does not happen when certain people are not here.




1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Bob doesn't look like Yvette or Bailey :P who is on the other side of the ghosts!!

    ReplyDelete